Better Together Animal Training can help manage and improve the following behavioral concerns (and more!):
- House training, marking and crate training
- Jumping up, mouthing, and pushy attention seeking behavior
- Leash reactivity (lunging/barking)
- Destructive chewing
- Excessive barking
- Running away
- Counter surfing, trash digging
- Body sensitivity / resistance to handling at groomer or vet
- Fear, anxiety and stress
- Resource guarding
- Puppy Socialization
- Aggression including guardian directed, stranger directed or dog-directed aggression
- Pre-adoption or puppy selection match-making
In-Person Consultations and Training: Behavior consultations and private training are offered in the comfort of your home or at the training studio space at 528 N Main St, Oshkosh, WI (Ideal Dog). Weather permitting, Cari can meet with you socially distanced for outdoor appointments.
Online Consulting: There are many benefits to online consultations. If your dog displays fearful or aggressive behavior in response to unfamiliar people entering your home, your initial remote consultation appointment may be less stressful for both you and your animal and the focus can be put on providing a detailed behavioral history of your animal. Platforms like Zoom also allow for easy recording of important moments during your training session that you can review at a later time. Depending on the behavior in question, a phone consultation may also be appropriate.
Initial 90 minute consultations are billed at $170 and additional follow-up training sessions are billed at $95/hr. Contact Cari to set up an initial consultation.